You've probably heard that blogging can be incredibly beneficial for your business. But you also might be wondering how exactly blogging can help you grow the business. After all, it can be a total time suck and how can you ensure that anyone will want to even read it? Is this really something worth the time it takes? Well I'm here to tell you that blogging is definitely worth it. In fact, consider the following stats:
- 81% of US online consumers trust information and advice from blogs. (Source: BlogHer)
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links. (Source: Hubspot)
- 92% of companies who blog multiple times per day have acquired a customer from their blog. (Source: HubSpot)
- B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads than those that do not. (Source: InsideView)
- 81% of companies consider their blogs “useful,” “important,” or “critical”. (Source: Hubspot)
These stats make it pretty clear that consumers are trusting information from blogs more than they ever have in the past. And as a health and wellness business, you can leverage and even profit off of that by investing in writing blogs for your company. You might still be wondering, however,
writing blogs can help you grow the business. Let's take a look at some of the ways blogging can benefit you.