Thanks to a combination of social media, soaring health insurance costs, and affordable access to lifestyle tech devices, the health and fitness industry is booming. I mean seriously booming. Over the past decade in the U.S. alone, the $30 billion industry has grown by 3 - 4% every year, which might explain why you’re seeing signs for CrossFit gyms and açai bowls everywhere these days.
- 81% of US online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links. (Source: Hubspot)
- 92% of companies who blog multiple times per day have acquired a customer from their blog. (Source: HubSpot)
- B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads than those that do not. (Source: InsideView)
- 81% of companies consider their blogs “useful,” “important,” or “critical”. (Source: Hubspot)
0 Comments Click here to read/write comments